Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Guest posts & Featured Authors!





Hello Luvlies! 
I have some very exciting news to announce! I have two awesome things to share, so this post will be dedicated to both. 



Starting this Friday, I will be featuring authors on Luvlie Readings! Each author will be featured for one whole month, and throughout that month I'll be posting once a week, on Friday. Each month that I feature an author, all of the following will be posted. (One per week that month)

  • Author Bio
  • Author Interview
  • Book(s) Spotlight
  • One special/secret post (Giveaways? Guest Posts?)
This months author is... (drum roll) 


Stay tuned for her author bio on Friday!




Soon I will be doing a guest post with the awesome Jaelyn, from Tales Of A Bookworm! We will both be reviewing Before I fall, by Lauren Oliver. My review will go up on her blog and hers right here on Luvlie Readings. So keep an eye out for that in the near future, an don't forget to go check out Jaelyn's blog!

 


Until next time!
Much love,




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like there's going to lots of excitement, I'm looking forward to this Fridays post! :D

    ReplyDelete