Thursday, July 24, 2014

Insurgent (Divergent #2)

Hello Luvlies!



Publisher: Harper Collins
Author: Veronica Roth

Pages: 544
Publication Date: May 1, 2012



Point to consider:
This review will contain major spoilers, if you have no read book one do not read this review.
     Tris's inition day should of marked victory for her faction but instead it ended with extreme horrors, and war now roams between the factions. Affected by her decisions but haunted by her grief, and shifting relationships, Triss must soon imbrace her divergence. Even if it means loosing what means most.




   I read Insurgent so long ago that I don't really remember what I thought of it. I remember I didn't necessarily connect with the characters as well as I did while reading divergent. I mostly remember the ending scene drew my breath but aside form that I was not as big of a fan as I had hoped to be. It seemed to lack depth thought the writing style was still impeccable  Over all I would recommend this book to divergent fans, though in my opinion it was not as good as divergent.



Cupcake rating:





*As always all opinions are my own and do not apply to others. I am open to other opinions.*

Leave comments below of what you thought of this review, the book or what you think I should read next!
Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment