Saturday, May 23, 2015

Grease Book Tag!

Hello Luvlies!



So I was taged by my wonderful friend H, Allison, over at Ramblings from a Reader! Her blog is small and just starting out, but it is way fun and I highly recomend it! Without further adue, let's get started! 


1. "Summer Loving" - A book that reminds you of Summer fun.
I chose The Statistical Probability of Love at first sught, because it's main focus is an out of school spontanious romance.




2. "Hoplessly Devoted To You" - A book you will love forever.
I chose The Body finder, because I have loved the series for years, and probably always will!



3. "You're The One I Want" - A book you want right now.
I chose The Taking, because I still can't believe I haven't read it yet!



4. "Beauty School Drop Out" - a book you just couldn't finish.
I chose The Water Wars, because it just plain terrible.




5. "Look at Me, I'm Saundra Dee" - A book who is wild at heart like Rizzo.
I chose Fangirl, because of the wild and wondrful characters.


  



6. "Tears on My Pillow" - A book that made you cry.
I chose Maybe One Day, because in my mind it's better than The Fault in Our Stars!




7. "Sandy" - A book with an author/character that comes from a different country than you do.
I chose Zac & Mia, because I loved the Australian influances in the book!



8. "Greased Lightnin" - A book with a greaser in it."
I chose Lets Get Lost, because Hudson one of the characters is just like your modern day greaser, but with cars.




9. "Alone at a Drive-in Movie" - Your favorite book to screne to movie.
I chose The Fault in Our Stars, because I feel like both were executed perfectly.


   


10. "We Go Together" - A book that you are constantly reading.
I chose The Selection, because I will always keep it close to my heart.



And that's it! I tag all of you and until next time,
Much love!




1 comment: